Mitsubishi Electric is the undisputed industry leader in ductless heating and air conditioning technology. The versatility and variety of applications is virtually unlimited.
Perhaps you have an older home or business that was built before ducted air conditioning became available and you desire the comfort and humidity control provided by air conditioning and heating. A Mitsubishi system would be the solution.
Mitsubishi Electric's air conditioning systems are renowned for their high standard of performance, quiet, energy-saving operation, flexible installation and uncompromising reliability. That's why air conditioning professionals from around the world have insisted on the leading-edge technology and unrivalled selection of Mitsubishi Electric.
The company is a world leader in terms of product quality and performance in multi system, room and packaged air conditioners for residential, commercial and industrial use, providing the ideal solution for comfort at home and at work.
Mitsubishi Electric Heat Pump systems are capturing attention as a decisive catalyst in efforts to conserve energy. Maximizing on innovative Mitsubishi Electric technologies, it is now possible to harness atmospheric heat collected from the air and use it to provide highly efficient heating, even in cold climates.
To find out more about Mitsubishi products choose the category below:
Fast installation with little distraction to your home, or disruption to your life:
- Installing Mitsubishi system is fast, takes about a day for two-men crew
- We offer different styles of ductless (and concealed ducted) indoor units to match your home or office design and meet your personal needs
- Outdoor units have small footprint and can be installed on a pad, or wall bracket (even hidden by foliage).
One of the great features of the Mitsubishi ductless minisplit air conditioning and heat pump system is its ease of installation. Our installation crew can usually install it in about a day. There is little to no ductwork required so you don't have to worry about disorder in your home interrupting your life, or costly remodeling expenses. The slim ductless indoor unit mounts discreetly within the space, and refrigerant lines, plus power and control wiring, connect it to the ductless outdoor unit through a small two-and-a-half inch opening in the wall.
Different styles of indoor units:
- Mitsubishi concealed ducted style - When a concealed ducted model is selected as the indoor unit that best fits your need, it can easily be installed either in the ceiling or beneath the floor in a crawl space or basement. This style accommodates the use of short duct runs and registers to deliver and return air from the space to the unit.
- Mitsubishi wall-mounted style. A wall-mounted (ductless) unit mounts seven to eight feet on a wall and is unobtrusive to the visual area within a room. These ductless wall unit models are similar in white color but come in two different designs that have different features that enhance their functions within the space.
- Mitsubishi floor-standing style. The floor-standing ductless model (also known as low-wall ductless unit) attaches to the wall six inches above the floor in areas where there is minimal or no wall space.
- Click here to view Mitsubishi’s Product Showcase for more information on the indoor unit models.
Outdoor units complete the system:
The outdoor unit (condenser) for each of the systems have a small physical footprint to take up as little space outside as possible and can even be hidden by foliage. With the use of line-set covers, like Decoline, the refrigerant lines connecting the indoor and outdoor unit can be neatly hidden. The PVC material of Decoline can be painted to match the exterior so that little visual change will be noticeable. Click here to check our installations.