Bosch has over a century of knowledge in building hydronic heating systems, including 25 years in condensing technology. You can expect Bosch to build the best water heating system for a range of residential and commercial applications. From high-efficiency gas condensing tankless water heaters to solar thermal systems and various compact point-of-use boilers and water heaters, rest assured Bosch builds a unit to handle every need. And best of all, you can buy with confidence knowing Bosch systems are designed to fit jointly and work jointly, which means you can integrate Bosch products to build a tailored solution very easily.
Energy-saving & environmental features:
- High efficiency - up to 98.5% with low-temp applications (96.0% AFUE). Each unit features an ASME approved Al-Si primary heat exchanger constructed of advanced Magnesium-Aluminum-Silicon alloy, offering better flexibility against conventional stainless steel models. They are equipped with highly durable heating blocks that are corrosion resistant and designed to optimize clean burning combustion over an extra large surface area, which requires minimal service and dependence on additional parts throughout the boiler’s life span.
- Plated stainless steel DHW heat exchanger - all Greenstar Combi boilers are built with a high-strength stainless steel secondary exchanger and burner with double passage - ensuring dependable heat output based on demand. The domestic hot water temperature control limit of 140°F helps prevent scale build-up within the heat exchanger.
- Fully modulating fan automatically increases or decreases its speed according to the amount of gas coming into the boiler depending on required heat. This method, called modulation, prevents the boiler from either having too small or too much air in the unit for optimal burning - ensuring high efficiency.
- Low NOx emissions, ahead of 2012 SCAQMD regulations
- Easy, intelligent control options optimize efficiency and fuel consumption
- Low electrical use when the boiler is in standby mode
- Electronic ignition
- Anti-cycle and modulation control
Comfort & convenience features:
- Limited lifetime heat exchanger and 5-year all parts warranty
- Available in NG or LP
- Unique insulation ensures ultra-quiet operation
- Compact size and built-in cold protection offers flexibility for location of installation
- ECO mode for energy saving fuel consumption
- Exclusive safety feature - keypad safety lock prevents unwanted tampering with heating controls
We can help you choose which Bosch Greenstar Combi boiler is right for you. Call us at 888 718-8448, stop by at one of our locations or request a free quote: