Baxi Luna wallhung condensing boilers are environmentally friendly, green appliances. Baxi heating boilers are the most popular type around the World for gas central heating systems. Reliable, durable, convenient and easy to install, wall-hung boilers are also economical to run.
If you need efficient tankless heating boiler and space is at a premium in your property, then a Baxi heating boiler is the right choice for you - delivering all the warmth you want with maximum efficiency.
- Emit 90% less CO and 80% less NOx
- Operate at up to 98% efficiency
- Compatible with any type of hydronic air handler, wall or baseboard radiator, or in-floor radiant heating system
- Ideal for custom radiant heating applications, such as snowmelt and heated towel racks.
- Built-in electronic 3-way diverter valve for connection with optional indirect tank
- Fully modulates from 112,601 to 32,804 BTU output
- Measure 17 ¾”W x 13 ½ D x 30"H
- Fully modulating fan and calibrated venturi
- Fully modulating gas valve has 1:1 gas/air mechanical control
- Nickel-chrome stainless steel primary heat exchanger,·high resistance to corrosion, no internal welding, large heat exchange surface and low heat inertia
- Double cylinder stainless steel burner
- Sealed combustion
- Double CPU microprocessor for highest efficiency optimization
- Fully automatic self diagnostics
- Anti-freeze protection
- Pump protection (10 second operation if system static for 24 hours)
- 3-way valve protection (electronic communication and operation to main circuit board if static for 24 hours)
For more information visit BAXI boilers page